Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change my voicemail on my lg Venus...... It's in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish?

Also I think I threw away my manual and I would like to change it as fast as I can I set it when I was like 12 so it's kind if girly and gay because of my voiceHow do I change my voicemail on my lg Venus...... It's in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish?hi



what u can do is take a look at the manual online



http://stylomovil.com/2007/11/06/lg-voya



check this link and if u cant do it u can call ur provider and they can do it over the networkHow do I change my voicemail on my lg Venus...... It's in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish?I would say look in the manual, but, since you have thrown it away...good move, there...check online, or go back to the store where you bought it.