Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change my voicemail on the Pantech Reveal and how do I get signatures on my texts and...?

and how do i make the phone not go to sleep after every 5 seconds. PLZZ ANSWER ALL 3 QUESTIONS!How do I change my voicemail on the Pantech Reveal and how do I get signatures on my texts and...?Signatures on texts and the backlight can both be changed through the settings on the phone. Open up your menu and go to setting, then look for something that says Backlight. It should bring up another menu that has different times on it. Select how many seconds you want it on for.

With the signatures, go to your texts, then find something that says Settings. In that area should be another thing that says Signature. Open that up and you can create your own.

Voicemails are a little trickier. You have to go into your voicemail (Not using visual voicemail) and skip passed all your recent/saved messages, then follow the automated woman and listen for something like %26quot;Personal Preferences%26quot; or %26quot;Greetings or Recorded Names.%26quot; Follow that, create your greeting then press * or #.

Hope this helped.