Friday, June 3, 2011

How do i change the voicemail message on my unicel phone?

my dad recently gave me his old cellphone..

considering im a girl. and i will talk a lot....i don't really want my voice mail message to say........

%26quot;hi this is steve, please leave a message and i'll get back to you as soon as i can%26quot;

my name isnt steve! haha

so i want to change it!

but i cant figure out how!

please help!How do i change the voicemail message on my unicel phone?call your voicemail then just follow the buttons to user account changes and stuff. :]



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;

How do i change the voicemail message on my unicel phone?press and hold 1

and a menu listen for a menu to come up and it will tell you if you want to re-record your message

and if it asks for a password then usually it is the phone # including the area codeHow do i change the voicemail message on my unicel phone?First you phone your own number, so if your number is

1-123-123-1234 you would phone exactly that. Then it will say something like to change your setting press __, then press that. Then it will tell you what to do from there.