Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change my voicemail greeting for tmobile?

I want to change it to just my phone number but i follow the promps (hit 5) and it goes silent for a little bit then it tells me my voice mail is the same as it was. What do i do to make my number my voicemail. I will vote the first one that works for me the best answer :DHow do i change my voicemail greeting for tmobile?Try http://www.cellscribe.com/coupon/2C87 Cellscribe will automatically convert your voicemail to text and send it, along with the recording, to your email and mobile device as a text message. for free with this code 2k87How do i change my voicemail greeting for tmobile?I am having the same problem right now as we speak! I have an ex boyfriend who is calling just to hear my voicemail so i want to make it generic ahhh!!