Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have a new prepaid phone, how can I change my voicemail greeting, when I am out of minutes?

I had a trac phone, prepaid phone, and I bought a new verizon wireless, prepaid card, and would like to change my voicemail, but I am out of minutes of my old trac phone, can I do this any other way, without purchasing minutes again?I have a new prepaid phone, how can I change my voicemail greeting, when I am out of minutes?Your voicemail doesn't work when you are out of minutes.



Try it yourself and call your cell from someone else's phone to see what happens.



My sister has a prepaid phone and she never has minutes.I have a new prepaid phone, how can I change my voicemail greeting, when I am out of minutes?No i am sorry to say, i haev a prepaid phone to an dit wont work unless u buy more minutes.I have a new prepaid phone, how can I change my voicemail greeting, when I am out of minutes?If you don't have any minutes you can't call your voice mailbox. Sorry