Tuesday, October 25, 2011

AT&T cell phone voicemail set up?

I have set up a voicemail, but I want to change it. At the moment, I am using the standard greeting, but my recorded name still plays when the lady says %26quot;(name) is unavailable/on the phone.%26quot; I want to remove the name, so she says %26quot;(number) is unavailable/on the phone.%26quot; I've tried checking all the voicemail set up options, but haven't found how to change it back. Is it possible, and if so, how can it be done?



Please remember, I have AT%26amp;T as my service provider, so the voicemail set up options vary from company to company.



Thanks in advance!AT%26amp;T cell phone voicemail set up?I don't think there is a way to remove that. You might just want to consider changing your greeting.



Call your voice mail----%26gt;press 4----%26gt;press 3----%26gt;go with the desired greetingAT%26amp;T cell phone voicemail set up?you can access your e-mail by holding down the 1 button and then there are options for changing your greeting in the IVR options of the voicemail menu. just listen to the options for changing them.