Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do you setup voicemail for Motorolla Razr?

I have already tried what they suggest in the instruction manual. Hold 1 and type in four numbers. Now here's as far as I can get. What happen's next is I type in the number, press pound like it says but then it still keeps saying %26quot;Press Pound to save your Password or Press * to change your password%26quot;. So what I was wondering was, is there any other method to go about setting up your voicemail?How do you setup voicemail for Motorolla Razr?Go to your menu and then to messages. Highlight voicemail and hit the key in the center of the phone at the very top of the keypad. Go to voice mail set up and hit select. There you should be able to enter your voice mail number. If you don't know what it is you'll have to contact your provider. I hope this helps!