Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do i get a new axcess code for my cellphone??/Please answer?

My friend that I work with is letting me use one of her cell phones,under her service and she had lent it to another girl before and we don't know the axcess code the last girl used. It still has her voicemail and I need to change it. How can I get a new axcess code. Service is with Alltel and it's a kyrocera phone. I may have spelled it wrong. Sorry. Thanks!!How do i get a new axcess code for my cellphone??/Please answer?The service provider should be able to easily change it if you take it in to them. Note: You will need a valid ID and your last bill to do this. If that doesn't work try the last four digits of the phone number. If you still cant find it you can call the girl who previously had it~How do i get a new axcess code for my cellphone??/Please answer?It's ACCESS, not AXCESS!