Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I acess my voicemail for the first time on a MotoRazr?

please help ma.. i need to know how I CAN acess my voice mail so that I can change my voice mail message... please helppP!!!!!!!! =DHow do I acess my voicemail for the first time on a MotoRazr?Who is your carrier? Sometimes the default code is the last four of your cell num. Or general number like 1234,9999,0000 etc. But since you did not say the name it will be hard for somebody to tell you the answer. But if you have uscellular its 9999.How do I acess my voicemail for the first time on a MotoRazr?i dont know what service you have, but i have t-mobile and you have to hold down the #1 button and should connect to your voicemailHow do I acess my voicemail for the first time on a MotoRazr?press 1 and then talk. wait until it gives you options. go to the settings and then answer message and there should be an option to change your voice message.