Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to change songs on blackberry pearl for texting and voicemail.?

So i just got a Blackberry Pearl and i seem to be doing ok for the most part but when i recieve texts,the phone just vibrates.I am trying to assign one of my ringers or tones to it so i can atleast HEAR it when a text comes through. OMG someone plz help ! I have 30 days witht his free trial but i may just go get a new phone. By the way i keep going to the songs i have and trying to assign it to the text or voicemail but the option isn't there,my only option is to assign it as my ringer.How to change songs on blackberry pearl for texting and voicemail.?Use this site and go to Settings %26amp; Tools and choose Ringers %26amp; Tones - I believe you would just need to select SMS, Message, etc from the menu

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/bb_8