Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Someone accessed my email account and used my info to get voicemail?

service from Empire voicemail; they gave an incorrect maiden name for my mother, but I knew it was fake anyway because I never filled out any online form for voicemail. I was charged for two months service and let my phone company and the voicemail service know these were unauthorized charges. How do I stop this? Do I need to change my email account and username?Someone accessed my email account and used my info to get voicemail?OMG .. THEY CHARGED U ... WELL call the company and tell them that it wasnt ur fault .. someoen else did it ...yes u nedd to change ur password.... make it very hard... with numbers mixed with letter .....

hope this helps..............................
  • give advice for knee
  • good middle name
  •