Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My husband is cheating on me! help!?

my husband is currently working in singapore. since this month he is not communicating with me i tried to call him how many times but all i got was his voicemail. he even changed the password of all his email account. he even deleted all our pictures in friendster and when i texted him why did he do that he just deleted the whole account. he didn't even bother to call or text me this xmas... (this is my worst xmas ever) anyway, i know that he's with a girl and most probably they are living together. how can our the philippine constitution or justice system help me with this. can singapore goverment intervene if i decided to file a case? i dont even know where he lives there. all i know is his office address. if i can prove that he is cheating on me within our marriage can i ask for a monthly support? can i ask singapore government to help me with my marital problem? help!My husband is cheating on me! help!?i dont think its better 4 u to go to Singapore without making a full plan....coz he may abuse u or something...specially in front of that woman...im sure its not a nice feeling....u may end up with no money and no chance to go back bla bla....since u r not n a country that u r familiar with...



if u choose to go there...dont run after him....make sure that he is cheating on you first.....and then get a legal help if u need the money...but if u dont need it...end up with him strongly...dont show him that u r hurted or u still want him



show him that ur life is much better without him...and u really dont need him.....such a person dont worth a minute of ur thinking.



by the way didnt u feel that he is cheating when he was with u??? coz he may planned with that girl b4 going to Singapore...and he planned 2 meet her there.My husband is cheating on me! help!?Come and cheat with me to get back at him!!! We can have lots of fun together!!!! Ha-Ha!!My husband is cheating on me! help!?Contact an attorneyMy husband is cheating on me! help!?You need to get legal help..not just Y/A help. You may be able to file abandonment claim...My husband is cheating on me! help!?fly to singaporeMy husband is cheating on me! help!?Do contact an attorney asap before he gets a chance to hide all his assets so that he doesn't have to pay you anything. An attorney will probably be able to get in contact, let him do the work, you are the one paying him.Be glad you found out and can now make a better life for you away from the RAT. My very best wishes to you and the wonderful life when you are free. you deserve so much better.My husband is cheating on me! help!?oh my god!!!go try to find him and if you didnt singapore is a great place for your x mas!!!!go kick his ***!My husband is cheating on me! help!?Life is a journey and this is one of those journeys ,a woman is suspicious of her husband.%26quot; not yet proven in the USA%26quot; but you can file for a divorce if that will make you happy.All the question you have asked ,have no answer because you must have evidence infidelity.
  • AJAX in .net
  • connecting database
  •