Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I fix my voicemail; Trapcall reprogrammed it?

I signed up for the free package on Trapcall a while ago, and then discontinued the service, and now my voicemail greeting is random ads. I tried changing the settings on my AT%26amp;T phone back to the original voicemail greeting but it won't work. Now people who call me get messages about how to save on insurance and sex hotlines. Any help is greatly appreciated.How do I fix my voicemail; Trapcall reprogrammed it?We're sorry to see you have this problem. We sent multiple emails, followed up by a text message, to ensure that all our Try Trap users on our free plan would know that they should unprogram their phone to avoid any issues with their voicemail and to avoid these unwanted ads.



To unprogram your phone all you need to do is dial ##004# like you would any regular telephone number. This clears your conditional call forwarding settings and your calls can then be sent to your carrier's voicemail.



If you have any further issues please don't hesitate to contact TrapCall's customer support directly. You will probably get a better response time than on Yahoo Answers :)