Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can i report something i saw on youtube?

there was a prank call done on youtube with one of those spoof? things that change the phone number. this guy called a private investigator (spoofed the number so it was the P.I.'s number) and he ended up getting the guys voicemail. he then changed it. this sounds pretty illegal to me and its pissing me off so is there any way i can report this?How can i report something i saw on youtube?are you serious?..... theres a %26quot;report inappropriate content%26quot; button right under the video, if you feel you absolutely must, then click, im sure YouTube will send a swat team within 48 hours.



on another note, i'd just like to say, Hi, welcome to the internet, you ain't seen nothing yet.How can i report something i saw on youtube?I don't mean to be harsh, but that's not your problem.

Just let it be, youtube will find out by their selfs, believe me
  • Duvet sets for toddler beds
  • xp
  •