Friday, September 23, 2011

Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?

I made a mistake, I had a child out of wedlock. I repented for this sin. I will never make that mistake again. My son is four, I finally found his biological dad, because we lost contact before I found out I was pregnant. When I was pregnant, I am so grateful I found the truth of Jesus our Saviour and our Holy Father God. I was happy when I found my son's dad because he is Christian too, he makes songs about adhering to the Bible and God. He said he never forgot about me, said he wanted to be there for me. We agreed to take a test for obvious reasons, and that was about seven months ago. The test, given through the State has taken longer due to an incorrect address but is finally going through. The last time I saw him, he came over to give a present to our son during Christmas time. Since then, I called to tell him that they need us to come in for signing papers for the test, and I left him a message. That was about a month ago. He never returned my call, and he changed his phone number. He did that once before but then a month later emailed me his new one. So, this time, after I figured out he ignored my voicemail and changed his number I left him a myspace message, it says he read it and he never responded. Now, I didn't really bother him in the last seven months, I called an average of about once a month, so as to not overwhelm him. I told him numerous times that I wasn't contacting him so we could be together, but for him to know his son, and my son to know his biological dad. The thing I don't get is why when I found him did he say he wants to be with me, bring gifts and seem at times he wanted to be in son's life and then disapear. What's worse is he ignores my attempts and there is a child involved. How could he do such things and being a Christian, in what way could he ignore a son?Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?only thing i can think of is maybe he feels ashamed that he had a child out of wedlock and another reason is taht if he hasnt seen his son...then he pry doesnt know what to talk about. Maybe try finding some common ground and arrange a meeting. If you feel comfortable, send pictures or maybe have your son write a letter...so instead of personal meeting...like send letters and stuff back and forth.Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?Yeah. You're right.Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?Ignoring his son has nothing to do with Christianity.



It has to do with fear. He is scared of responsibility to the child he created.Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?If you have genetic proof that he's the father, get a lawyer and sue him for child support. Believe me, he won't be able to ignore THAT.Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?He may say he's a Christian, but, in reality he's a rotten scumbag. Just because someone says they're a Christian, does not mean they follow the Word of God. That's why the Bible says, 'by their fruits, ye shall know them'. Get an attorney or contact child support enforcement. They will make sure he signs the papers and is held responsible for his son. You need to do this, for your son's sake. No one should be parading around acting like a Christian and not living like one.Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?My birth father seemed to able to do it quite well. Christians are no more or less moral than anyone elseChristians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?I am sorry to hear that, but that is the way it is they do things like that, I never will understand that myself.Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?Because Christians are naturally hypocritical.



I thought you'd figure that out by now.Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?Simple.



He's not a christian.



By their fruits, they will be known.Christians, how could a Christian man deny/ignore that he has a son?%26quot;why when I found him did he say he wants to be with me, bring gifts and seem at times he wanted to be in son's life and then disapear%26quot;



Because he's scared sh!tl3ss.



%26quot;How could he do such thing and being a Christian, in what way could he ignore a son?%26quot;



See above.





Being Christian doesn't automatically make a man responsible, or even able to face things. He's still human. I think you need to really think about what you want for your son. There's nothing wrong with moving forward, possibly having a relationship with a man who wants the same things as you do in your life, who will love you and your son as if he was his own. I would forget the biological dad if I were you.