Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you change your password for your verizon voicemail?

I made my password when i was tired and forgot it by the next day. i didn't write it down or tell anyone what it was so im stuck!i've had my phone for a little over half a year(i think), and made the password after about 2 months of having the phone haven't even checked it more than once because of it!How do you change your password for your verizon voicemail?your going to have to either go to verizon or call verizon and have them reset it. You can call them by *611but make sure your name is on the account or whosever name is on the account it with you or near you so they can talk or they wont be able to help you.How do you change your password for your verizon voicemail?i have the same problem but my cousin told me to go to ur voicemail and type in 4 random digits and then the lady will ask u if u wanna change it