Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change the length of time my Sony Ericsson W595 rings before it goes to voicemail?

It only seems to ring for 5 secs or so, by the time I get it out of my pocket its gone to voicemall befoe I can answer the call, so I want to extend the ring time but can't find how to do thatHow do I change the length of time my Sony Ericsson W595 rings before it goes to voicemail?The time before your calls divert to voicemail is normally set by the network. You don't specify which network you are on. As an example, on Vodafone UK the maximum time before a call diverts to voicemail is 15 seconds on prepay (this is fixed by their network and cannot be altered). On Vodafone contract the ring time can be altered from 5 seconds to 30 seconds. This can be done via USSD commands from the handset.

If your network does not permit increased times then there is little that you can do.How do I change the length of time my Sony Ericsson W595 rings before it goes to voicemail?It is a network setting, normally set to about 3 rings.

but actually defined in terms of seconds from 5 to 30.



you can call the help line and get them to change it OR

use the network codes. I have tried to work out the right ones below..

But you can double check them if you wish from the references in sources



*61***30# divert on no answer after 30 seconds (or any value 5 - 30)

*62***30# divert on not reachable

*67***30# divert on busyHow do I change the length of time my Sony Ericsson W595 rings before it goes to voicemail?i dont know but if u have a look at one of my questions ive had so many problems with this phone. someone told me they have a virus??? have you had any probs?How do I change the length of time my Sony Ericsson W595 rings before it goes to voicemail?Try looking at the owners manual or going into settings.