Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a sprint phone and someone changed my passwotf to my voicemail. How can I get this undone?

You can access your voicemail from your phone and change it. If it has a password block and you don't know it you can call *2 and when the automated system comes up just say %26quot;voicemail passcode reset%26quot;. It will ask for the last four of the social. Or you can speak to a representative and have them reset your vm passcode.I have a sprint phone and someone changed my passwotf to my voicemail. How can I get this undone?Just call yourself on your phone and follow the instructions on changing your password.



But the second thing is who did you lend your phone too. Who ever it was got on your phone to reset it. That way they could call from another phone and listen to your voicemail when they wanted.