Friday, September 23, 2011

Changing my company voice mail?

I am thinking of changing my company voicemail and adding to the end of it %26quot; We deeply appreciate your business during these challenging times.%26quot;



I want to show how much we appreciate our customers but I am worried about it sounding like we are desperate for business instead of my intentions of really saying how much we do appreciate our customers at this time.Changing my company voice mail?All I can suggest is that if you are ever having that voice mail pick up during normal business hours you can't be appreciating anyone's business that much. I hate getting voicemail during business hours unless I know it is someone's cell phone or something. If it is your company listing on any advertising, someone should pick up that phone.