Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you change the amount of rings on my cellphone before it goes to voicemail ?

I have a Virgin Mobile %26quot; Snapper%26quot; that I can't seem to change the amount of rings on the phone before the phone transfers the call over to the voicemail . I looked in the user guild booklet and if it is in there it's well hidden! Is there someone that can fix the problem that I have?How do you change the amount of rings on my cellphone before it goes to voicemail ?Im pretty sure that there is no way to change it. It is all up to the company you are with. When I started my cell phone service with cingular, I asked them that very question, and the customer service person told me that it wasn't one of my options...that it was automatic. I personally think its stupid. It might be a good idea to call a customer service or tech support person to find out for sure how it works, and if you can change it yourself, they can help you out step by step. Good luck!