Monday, September 19, 2011

Can anyone help me with my LG Dare?

The LG Dare is an awesome phone and I really want to keep it, but it is really hard to text!

If I try to press the letters on the touch screen it either has problems and doesn't click it right away or clicks a wrong letter. Is there a way I can make it easier to press the right letters or raise the screen sensitivity?

Also, how do I change my voicemail password?

Thanks!!Can anyone help me with my LG Dare?i calibrate my screen with a mechanical pencil, just touch the dot really lightly and it should make it a lot more sensitive. Or you can calibrate it sideways, use your right thumb for the dots on the right and your left thumb for the dot on the left. If you don't know how to calibrate...go to settings and tools%26gt;%26gt;touch settings%26gt;%26gt;calibration.



:)