Friday, September 23, 2011

Someone keeps txting me ((read more))?

ok this morning someone txted me and i thought they had the wrong number so i told them that. ((they thought i was their daughter)) they replyed telling me to go clean the living room and i replyed back %26quot;i think you have the wrong number%26quot; and they replyed %26quot;im not falling for that again%26quot; so i replyed %26quot;idk who u r but i am not your daughter so stop txting me!%26quot; And it went on and on like that then i figured it was someone from school playing a trick on me so i called the number and they changed the voicemail so it says my bffs name! so now they wont reply telling me who they are. and now i am really creeped out on how the person got my number and why they are doing this to me. so plz help!



The actual question is how do i figure out who the person is and how do i make them stop?Someone keeps txting me ((read more))?I would just ignore it. If it was a prank then ha...ha..! If not well someone probably thought you were their daughter and that you were playing around with them to avoid cleaning the house like they had told them. IF it keeps up you can call your cell phone company and explain to them about this and they will tell you the name of the person. Its great that you are this cautious but I think you can chill just a bit and you'll be fine.Someone keeps txting me ((read more))?I believe if you type int eh number on google you can figure out who it is... But i'm not sure if that works with cell phones or not. You'll have to try.

And if you really want to, you can call the cops. My sister did that with a guy whow as stalking her.Someone keeps txting me ((read more))?Do you have caller ID on the phone otherwise ingore it and they will get tired of you trying to find out.

As for getting your number they could have dailed numbers at will till they found one that worked and you answeredSomeone keeps txting me ((read more))?you can start by taking detailed notes of each thing that happened...save each text message (including the ones you wrote) , and try to record the voice message by putting your phone on speaker while using a tape recorder.



if you're under 18, enlist the help of a parent or older sibling to do this and then BLOCK the number that is harassing you. if weird things continue, record each instance, especially conversations, and then you can file a restraining order, giving the police all your evidence and each number that contacted you. good luckSomeone keeps txting me ((read more))?You don't have to be treated this way, so I suggest you ignore it before it becomes any bigger. If you feel threatened or it becomes bigger then you can say you'll call the cops if they talk to you one more time. If they do talk to you then call the police and give them that person's number. Who ever the person is, you really don't want contact with them.

Hope it turns out alright,

JaneSomeone keeps txting me ((read more))?For now I would ignore it as there isn't much you can do. If it gets to the point where they threaten violence or it continues for a significant period of time I would go to the police. This can be considered a form of harassment/stalking and the police can subpoena phone records from you provider to find out who the calls are coming fromSomeone keeps txting me ((read more))?Hey do a reverse phone number look up on yellow pages.com most likely once you find out who it is they will stop.







Reverse phone lookups are also known as %26quot;criss-cross directories%26quot; or %26quot;blackpages%26quot;.
  • vc
  • Duvet sets for toddler beds
  •