Monday, September 19, 2011

A question for all the owners of the LG VX9400?

I just got my 9400 today, and I have been trying and trying to change my voicemail message, but I can't seem to figure out how.. Soo is it just that I wasn't looking good enough or is it just because you cant?



Thanks for all your help!! Bye!! :)A question for all the owners of the LG VX9400?go to your voicemail (u can press 1 then send) then enter your password and press pound. then a message will come up but you have to wait a second for it. there will be options listen until it says: personal options press 4. then press 4 and listen for more instructions. When you hear all of them press 3. this will bring you to your greeting when people get your voicemail.then more options will come up. if you want a standard greeting with you phone number press 1, if you want a standard greeting with your name, press 2, if you want to record a personal greeting press 3.



hope i helped!