Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change my security password on my razr Verizon phone?

My phone was recently stolen and somehow the security password and the voicemail password were changed. I can't master reset the phone without the security password. I don't know who to contact. I have tried to look for a number to call but have failed. I tried the verizon wireless phone number but they wouldn't connect me to a rep. and the prompt said %26quot;sorry you are having trouble, good bye%26quot; and hung up. I have the phone right here in my hand but can't change the settings without the code or anything...How do I change my security password on my razr Verizon phone?I find it hard to believe that no one would help you at Verizon. Did you try calling on your cell phone, or on another phone? Try using a different phone to call them with, and explain your situation to someone in technical support. I'm sure this is not the first time it has happened, so they MUST have a solution. Or, I would think so anyway? Don't give up hope! Keep trying to contact them!

Good luck.