Friday, September 23, 2011

Change the amount of time a phone rings before diverting to voicemail?

How can I change this? My mother is complaining it diverts too soon for her to get to her phone to receive a call. It's a Sony Ericsson w800i with o2.Change the amount of time a phone rings before diverting to voicemail?I'm sorry but I am quite sure that there is a set time of 25 seconds and you can't change it.Change the amount of time a phone rings before diverting to voicemail?i'm not sure about yours, but i have a krazr with verizon service. my number of rings is setup through my voicemail options. i have to call and enter my PIN to change my number of rings.Change the amount of time a phone rings before diverting to voicemail?I assume you are meaning a cell phone. I haven't found away to change the standard four rings before going to voice mail on any phone I've ever had.
  • odp.net charakterset
  • low cost web hosting
  •