Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the number of rings that my Nokia 6201 allows before diverting to voicemail?

I can't find information how to change the number of rings before my voicemail answers. It is currently too little.How do I change the number of rings that my Nokia 6201 allows before diverting to voicemail?As Rekordze said it's quite involved, firstly you will need your mailbox number - dial *#104# and make a note of the number, the GMLR# bit isn't important. The duration can be set at 5 second intervals between 5 and 30 seconds, put it all together and type the code in below



*61*mailboxnumber*10*duration#



For example *61*447778123456*10*25#



Will divert to your voice mailbox number 447778123456 after 25 seconds of ringing.



If you get stuck give me a shout.How do I change the number of rings that my Nokia 6201 allows before diverting to voicemail?can i just add to daves comments, you need to use +44 not just 44 as it dosnt always work in my experience

Report Abuse

How do I change the number of rings that my Nokia 6201 allows before diverting to voicemail?You go to settings. I think it is phone settings. Then calls. Good luckHow do I change the number of rings that my Nokia 6201 allows before diverting to voicemail?its somthing set by the network, not your handset, you should have had a little booklet with your SIM card that tells you how to change it, every network is slightly different, if you are on vodafone, there is a code you can dial, but its a bit involved, so i wont waste your time by typing it here, let me know if you wanna know what it is.



if in doubt, call you provider