Monday, September 19, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME...... i Need IT!!!!!?

i have a cingular sony ericsson z525a and i want to know how to change my voicemail greeting. I want it to say my phone number that is all. I don want to talk or anything.....



best answer will be givinPLEASE HELP ME...... i Need IT!!!!!?I'm not sure. Try contacting Cingular or Sony erricson. Below is the contact information:



Cingular:

Customer Service

1-800-331-0500



Sony Erricson:

1-866-766-9374PLEASE HELP ME...... i Need IT!!!!!?u just go to the options, and delete it.........duhPLEASE HELP ME...... i Need IT!!!!!?Try going to cingular online. With my service I can make changes online myself.PLEASE HELP ME...... i Need IT!!!!!?go to this site its all ready up to where u need to go and just do what it says good luckPLEASE HELP ME...... i Need IT!!!!!?Call your voicemail~
  • hair gel
  • crying relate to beauty
  •