Friday, September 23, 2011

IS he Lyieng to me PLZ guys help. ?

Ive been with this guy a year. In the beginning i didnt trust him because i got out of a bad relationship. He was there 4 me.. always calling and he would panic if i ignored him. and i did ignore him and chilled with friends... finally I fell in love... realized my mistakes... and now i answer all his calls ect.. and were close and he wants to get married. Latly though hes been different.. only maybe 3 times he did this... within 3 months ... he works in construction so he has 2 phones. He told me hes doing a side job... after work... he called me after work i didnt hear from him till the next day he sais his battery died and he didnt have the other phone woth him. I trusted him.. but we got in a fight he said u doubt to much blablabla and he yelled at me and said look at ure past what u used to do to me. Another day he did it again he dissapiered after work... sais he cant talk at a job... didnt hear from him till next day.. said some story cops pulled him over and they kept him at the station all night because he didnt have id with him and he was with mexicans.. i duno.. So he says he loves me and wants to be with me.. he shows me alot of love but yesterday i was at his place and his friends showed up.. i decded to leave cuz i dont wana sit with all these guys i was pissed and he said sorry ect and texted me all nght saying he misses me. He slep over his friends and called me saying hes going there,, christmass day i didnt hear from him.. i text him he text back saying come pick me up.. i got pissed cuz he didnt call so i waited... he never called so 3 pm i called. he didnt answer me...i called like 5 times. He ended up texting saying dnt call or text because the owner has the phone. and hell call me soon. He called me from his other phone 3 hrs latr from home at 7pm. he sais he didnt have on him. The company he works for they having some isses i know about but he sais the owner changed the voicemail...ect and is looking at the calls and he doesnt want them bothering me. So i went over and he explained the story. the owner overseas.. doesnt trust that theres no business so hes checking the records.. i asked where the phone was he said at the owners fathers house. Which is where he was the whole time. I heard a vibrating sound.... in his cabinet... i asked him whats that, I had a feeling it was the phone. I called his phone private and there it was... i asked him are u lying to me about anything.. he said no ... i said whats this??? i tried to look at it but he was following me around... and wanted ti be next to me when i look. I didnt find anything.. i didnt call the numbers but he said thats thsi person and thats that person. So he lied. HE said he lied cuz i would belive the story because im always doubting in him. Ive had this feeling and i was so sad just the thought. He swears he loves me and only me. and theres no one else. Shoudl I belive him? I really love this guy. I hope im not being played with ill be sick because i never thought hed lie like that. We got in a fight and we were going to end it. he said if you dont belive me f*** this... he keep sbringing up my past how i used to disspaear. during the day at work... he doesnt eve text me that much or call and hes not even busy... im thinking alot of stuff.. he wasnt liek that before.. we ended up doing it int he end lol and he huggedme alll night, What do i do??? plzIS he Lyieng to me PLZ guys help. ?Construction? Side jobs? 2 Cell phones?



Sweetie---ever hear of the Mafia???



:X



He ain't cheatin' -- he's doin' some whackin'



eyyy! fuggediboutit!