Monday, September 19, 2011

How do you reset your voicemail number?

I have a sony ericsson w580i and i used my voicemail a lot. but i was looking around my phone and it said you could change your voicemail number. I thought it was a good thing to do because the voicemail number i had was extremely long. So i changed it, and i tested it out a few seconds later, and it worked. But the next time i got a voicemail, i got a recording that said %26quot;Sorry, but your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and call again.%26quot; I forgot the original number too.. so im pretty much stuck. Help please?How do you reset your voicemail number?you can ask your service provider for your voicemail number, they usually assigned it per customer
  • Hedda Ikea bed set
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  •