Monday, September 19, 2011

How does he do it????

my friend can check my voicemail, change my account password, and change my voicemail greeting. he did it for me once but he wont tell me how he could do that...??? how could someone do that to someone elses phone???? i know alot of people who can do it but they wont tell me how...How does he do it????I think what Herbie's trying to say is that your friend probably guessed your password(s). Try to follow some of the rules for safe passwords: don't use names of people close to you for your password, don't use numbers that people can guess easily (your address, birthday, wedding anniv, etc), always use at least 1 number somewhere within your password.



Good Luck.How does he do it????You have probably given out your personal information to people thats probably how they gain access to your stuff! You need to keep your mouth shut and keep your personal info to yourself! Sounds like you talk too much!
  • Can humans catch giardia from dogs
  • how to cope with infidelity
  •