Monday, September 19, 2011

I have Verizon Wireless, what do I do to change my recorded message of my voicemail?

How do I change the voice message that comes up when I don't answer. I currently have the pre-recorded message that says %26quot;Number bla bla bla is not available, please leave your message at the tone.%26quot; (Or something to that effect). But I want to change it to be my own voice recording. What do I do?I have Verizon Wireless, what do I do to change my recorded message of my voicemail?call voicemail by ususally holding the 1 number

then you will hear a set of options

at one point it will tell you about your greeting or something like that

just change it and..... voila!I have Verizon Wireless, what do I do to change my recorded message of my voicemail?call your voicemail and then go on to where it says change greeting from system standard to recorded.I have Verizon Wireless, what do I do to change my recorded message of my voicemail?1) dial *86 to access your voice mail and enter your password 2) press 4 to change personal options 3) press 3 to record greetings 4) press 1 to change your recorded greeting 5)press 3 for personal greeting 6) press * to rerecord greeting