Monday, September 19, 2011

I want my voicemail to alert w/sound even on vibrate?

I have a Motorola Razr V3 model phone and I know someone else who has the same phone (except in color) and he can get his phone to alert him with sound even if it's on vibrate or silent.



Mine won't. I looked at the manual and it said how to change audio details, but when I look at the details for 'vibrate', I can only change my voicemail alerts to either 'silent' or variations of 'vibes', no choice to alert with sounds.



And the Silent option doesn't offer audio choices for voicemail at all.



Isn't there a way around this or is my phone just not set up that way?I want my voicemail to alert w/sound even on vibrate?You might have to set up your own sound profile.



If you choose %26quot;quiet%26quot; or whatever profile you want, you can choose %26quot;vibe%26quot; as the ringtone and variations on that for all other alerts, but set a sound alert for the voicemail.



Then when you want to turn all the sound back on, you just change it back to %26quot;loud%26quot; or if you want it all off you choose %26quot;vibrate.%26quot;