Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have a panasonic phone system at my business I just purchased. Former owner lost password how do I reset?

The voice mail is a panasonic module that is attached, the reset button on the phone system doesn't reset the voicemail. I would love to change the greeting however I am locked out!I have a panasonic phone system at my business I just purchased. Former owner lost password how do I reset?you are going to need the manual! Programming is different for all versions of the Panasonic KX-T business phones.



To reset the system to factory defaults.... open the front panel, at the lower right, there should be a small battery pack. This keeps the RAM active. Next to the battery is a little red button.



Pull the battery pack out, unplug the AC, make sure the system is not on a UPS, then hold the red button in for at lease 30 seconds - or longer.



This will restore to default mode - all preprogrammed speed dial will be gone, the DSS field will be over written.



The voice mail system has a simular power source to keep the system alive during a power failure.
  • worm be healed from phone
  • nose pore strips
  •